This was an experiment using images to fill in the colours of the drawing instead of creating the colours with brushes.
This was an illustration assignment back in the day when I was jut learning Illustrator. Ah, the memories. And even though I know live trace exists, this was done when there was no live trace. So much fun.
Site created for a client in the Cayman Islands. They had a specific style in mind for their site, and I used what they wanted, tweaking it to suit their market and needs.
On this project, I took a previously created design, and translated it into xhtml and css. I also created the header on the main page, heavily modifying code from a different slider to suit the client's needs. Continue reading “Citizen Compass” »